GTA V Online - Trusting NPC

I'm a fairly trusting person, but I'm fairly certain if I was in yellow-glove's situation there, I'd probably do something more than stare deeply into the eyes of the armed creepy character in the hockey mask.

GTAV - Grand Theft Auto Online - NPCs
"Hey... what's up?"

GTAV - Grand Theft Auto Online - NPCs
Can you hold on second? I almost beat this level on Candy Crush.

Messing with NPCs, and seeing how they react online is a fun way to waste time. Incidently, we've noted some of the masks online come with the unfortunate side effect of baldness. Putting them on and taking them off can help quite a bit with shaking the wanted level, but many times the hair of the character seems to be deleted until you can go in for another haircut. This seems to happen more with the full masks that cover the whole head, but even a mask like the one in this screenshot has caused this glitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment